Mental Mindfield

Monday, August 08, 2005

Arms and legs

My arms and legs are on fire! I spent the day crawling around the 100+ degree attic covered in wood splinters, nails and fiberglass insulation. Have you ever been to a high school football game and sat on the bleachers and gotten a splinter in your leg or ass cheek? Well it hurts like a fucker, now imagine that up and down your shins and forearms. I might try another hot bath to draw out the splinters. We did get quite a few boards down and once we get the other boards cut and upstairs it will go quite fast.

So my new computer has arrived and now I'm waiting on my new video card and finally stepping into the year 2005 with a DVD Burner. Hey $40 from newegg is a great price for a samsung drive. I was hoping to play some bf2 but my gforce 4 is not supported, so i had to order a new video card.

Tomorrow will be recoup day. 2 full days of working over at the house. My body is destroyed, I'm fat, i'm not used to doing this much work. I swear I cleared out most of the garage myself. At least most of the big things...i got help with a few things and cleaning up, but i know i moved alot of shit out. You can actually get a car inside the garage now. Well after the wood for the attic is moved. Its all part of the plan to take over the house, muahahaha.

OMG. Iron chef americas secret ingredient is SHRIMP! I think i just ruined my shorts. MMM....shrimp. *DROOL* I'm getting some good ideas for dishes tho. Well i'm going to go scratch my legs.

Ale Cuisine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home