Mental Mindfield

Monday, July 11, 2005

No....I am your father....

Today I'm doing good. Its almost like a funk has been lifted. I just feel better. Things at work are tense, but when arent they. I don't blame people anymore, I said what I had to say now I'm gonna fix anything broken and move on. I'm gonna make it to my new store.

I cleaned the house today and did my laundry. I feel a little like a slag since I dropped my class, but I think its for the best. I will re-enroll this fall semester.

As I wrote this I got called away to go shopping. I picked up 4 shirts, a pair of sandles, a pair of paints and new khaki shorts. We then went to Bucca and had manicotti and friend mozzi. MMMMMMM Bucca.

Anyway...alls well.
MaGiC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home