Mental Mindfield

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ever sleep for 3 days straight?

I'm freaking sick. Have been for 3 days now. This sucks. Headache, stuffy nose, soar throat, nausia (sp?). I've been awake maybe 3 hours in those 3 days. Had to call in today, Dario wasnt happy but really nothing I can do. Sorry Man. Least I'll be well enough to do inventory. HOPEFULLY. I took this medicine my mother in law gave me...yeah that was happy stuff, it had codine in it. Made me feel great, nice and loopy. I'm hungry, I havent really ate in those 3 days either except my loving wife brought me soup and potato skins. I feel bad, i dont like the feeling people are waiting on me hand and foot, cuz she's brought me gatorade, water and anything else i needed.

Anyway, law and order is on now so I'm gonna make this short, plus the latest round of nyquil will probably put me out. Especially without food. Anyone wanna bring me some In N Out?

Deacon MagicArc Jesus Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home