Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Yes they should die, and I hope they burn in hell...

So I'm still sick. It sucks bawls. I can't get rid of this shit in my lungs. I had to take off more days last week from work. This does not help my situation at work either. I got a talking to from my new boss today. Appartently when you only work 85 hours in a full 4 week month they frown upon it. I dont understand why since I have well over 200 hours of vacation, my hours werent going AGAINST anyones store and its not like I was missed. I can understand some wondering if I would make sunday's inventory, but when I show up Saturday for work, maybe I should have been asked, or told not to worry. Oh well. At least I have my stuff in writting. They can't do shit to me. At least I dont think so. *knock on wood*

So thats where we sit at work now. I knew Mark leaving would be nothing but bad. I just wish he could have lasted a month or two longer. At least survive till conference for all the cool swank. Which makes me wonder, whats on the menu this year? 360s? Who knows. PSPS? Doubtful. Since i'd probably just sell mine or give it to a friend. And by give i mean exchange for $250 worth of goodies.

Apparently some of my feelings at work arent unique, I wont name names but the overall feeling is that the store in managed by a hypocrit. Oh well. If i'm wrong, prove it.

Anyway I feel like shit, my house is extrememly dirty, i'm out of clean laundry and the cats are out of dry food (again). I just wanna feel better. It took everything for me not to die just walking down to my car. And now that i look at it, my lemon water is all the way across the room. I'm sad cuz i will get winded just going to get it. I wont even talk about the fact I havent eaten much in 4 days...nothing yesterday but water/nyquil/sleep. Thats it. You can imagine the fun.

The only things I can say is the dreams/hallucinations have been awesome. I had a dream last night that was sort of like deep blue sea. I was on this floating ocean research area, but it was like inflatable like those bouncy jumps, and there was a freaking 50 foot great white. Just needed sam jackson there screaming "ahh they ate me"

Magic Hopped up on the Quil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home