Mental Mindfield

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Woot.

So its Fathers Day. I was born on fathers day 27 years ago, +1 day. Back in 78 tho it was fathers day. So, my dad only became a father because of me, and I only became existing because of my father...Ironic?

Anyway, I'm 27 now. 3 years till 30 She keeps reminding me. Is 30 that bad? Yes. Yes it is. It means i'm getting old. I don't like getting old, oh well.

I actually was totally shocked that people remembered or cared. In no order, Jeff, Tomas, Ryan, Wytt, Eddie and Roland all called/msgd me to wish me a happy birthday. She came over and brought me chinese food. We watched movies all night till we fell asleep. We watched both spider-mans, since she'd never seen either and also rented Be Cool. That will probably be watched tonight. My rents both called and left me voice mails due to the fact that my ass had to work! Sami brought me balloons, thanks kiddo.

Overall it was a good day. Time to call my dad and wish him a happy fathers day.

Magic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home