Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Encounter at Farpoint....

So I'm sitting at home watching old Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes talking to the king about it. Its actually the pilot, encounter at farpoint. Double episode when they first meet Q. Oh the memories of hanging out with Steve and Brett. We had all the models of the enterprise and were total nerds. Heh.

Anyway, I'm looking at my house and realizing how much shit I have to do. This being sick for 2 weeks has taken its toll on my house. I need to take out the monsterous amount of trash, do laundry (which i have no quarters), clean the kitchen....This sucks. Plus she's mad at me now for some reason. I don't know. All I know is I was trying to do something nice and it somehow blew up in my face.

Yesterday was a bad day. Still sick, broke my sunglasses, found out my store was delayed. All in one day. I love how my boss told me this as soon as he found out. Not to mention I have class tonight and I have lots of homework to do...i think. Days off arent really days off anymore. D'oh. Oh well its only 8 weeks.

magic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home