Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Where the hell is UPS?

I'm sitting here waiting for fucking UPS to show up with my new computer. I hate UPS. I hate their brown shorts and all that they stand for. I track my boxes and they went out at 6am for delivery today. Is there some reason that Thousand Oaks, more exactly, Hillcrest Drive is the last freaking stop on their route? Dear god let the rich people have their packages!

So its finally over. I knew it was coming, at least we have "The Mind of Mencia" What is that you say? What am I referencing?

Actor: 'Chappelle's Show' is over

Carlos' show is pretty good. Its like a mexican version of Chappelle, except he makes far more ratial jokes and uses better slang terms. Thanks to the king for the link on his blog, but my fans MUST know as well.

I got some good stuff done today, got bills all ready to be paid, set service cancellations for power/phone. As soon as my boxes show i'm going to the self storage places.

Waiting for brown...the arc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home