Mental Mindfield

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Alalalala Dont Phunk With My Heart

I opened today. I hate mornings, they suck the bawls. This whole idea that we need to wake up early is bogus. Stores shouldnt open till noon and should close till midnight. If we werent so afraid of the dark life would be much better. Looks like I'm about to pick up some dinner. Between Alamo and Burger Express. The girl will decide.

I'm exhausted, I dont sleep well. I tossed and turned most of the night, and the freaking demon cats kept me awake.

2 Days till I turn 27. I'm starting to feel old. Bone creeking, joints hurting. This is what my dad always told me to start fearing. That whole idea of you're not as young as you used to be finally is starting to sink in.

Well I'm going to go "install" GTA onto my xbox and then go pick up Alamo (I believe thats what she's choosin).

Oh in a last minute Gamestop decision, my DM Mark Barbey resigned today, so now we need to break in a new boss. Tonight I will drop a 40 oz for him...or at least 12 oz. He was a good guy, helped me out of a jam, now i just worry he's put me into another one.

MAgIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home