Mental Mindfield

Friday, July 08, 2005

Who needs tomorrow....

So today. Bad. Why don't I ever get good days anymore. I guess I'm the only one to blame. I got written up at work today for being late 3 times this week. My DM gave me a first and final for 90 days. Then I get a second yelling at for the amount of time I took off. I don't even have anyone to talk to about it. Some of my friends have kind of shun me. They went to vegas and havent been too into hanging out with me lately. I don't know why.

I don't even feel like playing games. Honestly, I just feel like crawling into a ball and crying for a few hours. I'm extremely depressed right now. I'm alone. I'm sad.

Coming home to an empty house, with pictures plastered on the walls from happier times. Its taking its toll. Why do I cook so much food, theres only one. I buy too much food at the grocery store. I don't really eat anymore. One of our regulars today told me I look sick and unhappy all the time. He doesn't know how true it is.

I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home