Mental Mindfield

Saturday, June 25, 2005

3 Deluxe Chili Cheese Fries

I opened the bags of food steph brought me and discover del taco fucked up and gave us 3 deluxe chili cheese fries. Well it wasnt really a fuck up since they charged us for them. But dear god thats alot of chili cheese fries. I'll be eating good for a bit.

Anyway, still sick off my ass. Went into work today, but left a couple hours early. I spent about 2 hours in the back watching Dario play Karaoke Revolution on the xbox...better than being on the floor. I went 3 and 1 today so nothing to be sad about. Remember people, when reserving a brand new system, reserve games. Those are the things that will be difficult to find. Have we learned nothing since the Dreamcast launched.

I cant believe that I was at Software Etc. back for the Dreamcast launch. 9*9*99. I feel old. Oh well. Still whenever a system launches and stores get 200 systems, do you honestly think they send that many of each game? NOOO!! They don't. So do yourself and you friendly neighborhood GameStore employee a favor and reserve a bunch of games. His boss will be happy.

If you havent checked out the new season of Real World, I suggest you at least see the first episode. Homeboy got his face broke! This season is setting up to be another vegas style fuck fest, so anythings game.

Anyway, check this out Zombie Infection Scenario Really neat java of zombie infection.

Seacrest OUT!@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home