Mental Mindfield

Monday, August 15, 2005

Mommy, will you walk me to class?

Today was the first day back to school. YAY! MWF is Intro to CIS and Intro to Business Management. CIS is incredibly easy, I may even try to test out of it.

Did you know UFC is now a regular show, no longer PPV. Its on spikeTV. I've been watching it the last few times I've caught it and I'm quite happy. I get into it just like when I used to watch when younger. I remember watching the first UFC major PPV many years ago and then watching the New Years Eve special with my high school buddies.

The house is taking shape, the attic now has a good amount of flooring down. Enough so that we can work and store more stuff up there. We just need to get the bedrooms done. Its taking longer than I'd like it to, and wish the 'rents would just go get the stuff to put in. Honestly as long as its not gay flooring, i dont care what it looks like. I would just like wood cuz it just looks better.

I ordered Ameci's pizza tonight, theres one right next to the Vons near my house. It was a nice change from papa johns and dominos. I got a cheese calzone and a order of spaghetti & meatballs. I ate the calzone and some of the spaghetti but it will be saved for lunch tomorrow.

And now i must prepare for bed. For school requires my early waking.

Magic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home