Mental Mindfield

Monday, September 12, 2005

We are 2 bad mofo's



Yes we are two bad mofo's. You cant stop us and we shall rule the world!

Anyway, so things are smoothing out around the house. The office is set up, the rooms are done, and we're working on the floor soon. Next weekend will be grouting weekend. School is going smooth and I'm getting into the hitch. I just have to find a couple of books online and I'll be set.

Spent friday night at a getaway-from-nana sleep over. Went to little David's and me, Steph and Sami all spent the night watching movies and eating pizza. Starting to think about getting a job to fill some time at night. Not that I don't love being home all day, I just want something to do. Gaming can get a little boring after a while. Yes I did just say that.

I have to go off on a little rant here. And this has nothing to do with my friends blog just because they posted a picture of a bumper sticker. But honestly, when did we start to think we could change peoples personal morals and ethics with small peices of adhesive vinyl? Honestly, do you think if I'm a pregnant mother who's goign for an abortion I'm just gonna stop on the way cuz I saw your bumper sticker? Have we ever overthrown a president through the use of bumper stickers? I don't think so. So stop the polution of the back of you car, put down your cell phone, and drive asshole! I get so sick of people who drive and talk on their phone. I literally followed some bitch for almost 20 minutes the other day and the entire time she talked on her phone. Its not that important to tell whoever what a great deal you got on douches at WalMart.

Speaking of Satan, why do all WalMarts smell like carmel corn? Is it something in the a/c units?

Hanging Up Arc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home