Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The creepy face in my shower

So, as alot of you know, due to my height I am required to sit in the shower to get full coverage of my body while showering. This maybe odd to many of you, but I've been doing it so long that I really dont notice anymore. Not saying that I always do it...but majority of the time I do. Yes laugh, but when you're my height, and live in a house built for midgets, you can stand in my shoes....err slippers...err shower booties.

Anyway, so I'm sitting down enjoying my daily shower and I see something in the shower curtain that you standers probably never would have seen....a creepy face. At first I was looking at it and thought it was jesus, but then I realized that would just be stupid. Anyway, I've named him Ted, and he watches me in the shower...its kinda creepy.



We're fully moved back into the house of horrors as I like to call it. Only one major fight so far and thats because Satan tried to do laundry on my day. Yeah she can go fuck herself. We've got a killer office, all 3 of us are set up in it and it rocks. Our bedroom is pretty swanky, its the nicest in the house. Wood floor, classy paint...we're styling. Anyway, here's a picture of our moving skills for fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

If you'd wash your shower once in awhile you wouldn't have problems with "creepy faces" or mildew. That just looks nasty!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home