Mental Mindfield

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My deck is on fire.

So I awoke this morning to the sound of pounding at my door. Who the hell is here at 11am waking my sorry ass us. Its our leasing agent, aparently they're here to fix the golfball size hole in our deck. I guess the tenant below is complaining of water leakage through it. Fair enough. So now its 12:30pm and I look outside. I do not have a deck anymore. Its gone, they've tore it up. Over a golf ball sized hole. It smells like burning wood and my cats are freaking out. Wampa wants out of the bedroom.

**UPDATED**
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is a picture of the carnage

Anyway, so I was surfing today, because I dont feel comfortable going to work with people working on my deck and having my cats locked up all day, pacha pukes every chance he gets anyway and I dont want someone crapping in there. So I found this video of a english guy who made a video game that puts people out, then he takes them and puts the IN the video game. A zombie shootup game, similiar to Resident evil.

Link here

Amazing. If it was the U.S. a lawsuit would have followed, but part of me wonders if it wouldnt be really cool to do shit like that. I probably wouldnt have flipped out screaming "You're fucking dead" "I'll fucking kill you" I would have just laid waste. Honestly I would fear for the zombies as I might hurt them when i realized the "bullets" werent working. I probably would have cracked a few.

Whats so funny bout peace love and understanding...
magic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home