Mental Mindfield

Saturday, June 04, 2005

This Cocaine Makes Me Feels Like I'm On The Blog

So. Hi. I'm Shaun. I just lost everything, and I'm starting over. Its like some bad dream. I wake up every morning thinking its just a dream. Its not. I gain my senses and realize that everythings gone.

So last night we had it out, and I decided thats it, drink till it either stops hurting or I pass out. Bad choice. After polishing off the remnants of both bottles of vodka, I hit the whiskey. Everything was fine and dandy, till I got the spins. I spent the evening in the bathroom. It hurt. It hurt really bad. I thought I was going to die. But sadly I awoke this morning.

I turned in notice at rental office today. The time starts now. 30 Days. July 4th is move out day. Ironic its independence day. Woot. Let freedom ring.

Anyway, tonight will be spent with the boys, El Jeffe and Senor Tomas.

magic...OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home