Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Life not found. Error.

Okay so its been quite some time since I posted on this bad boy. But I feel I need an outlet for my frustrations, anger, and sadness.

So, as every other day, I sit here alone looking at the clock. Waiting for it to be a certain time so that I can call Steph. Wondering if she's even thinking about me, or has she thought about me at all that day.

Today was a meeting at Gamestop with our DM's and RD. Didn't go to bad. Was only about 4 1/2 hours and we got free pizza. I'm tired of being mad at work, and tired of blaming others for our problems. We all control our own stores and our destinys. We need to suck it up and go for it.

Anyway, I'm trying to catch up with old friends that I might have passed along the way. If you're one of them, please email me. I could probably use the chat. Something to kill some time.

I don't play World of Warcraft anymore, I've come to realize that its just not a game I am able to play right now and not devote everything to it. Maybe someday I might be able to, but not now.

So for now I sit in my empty house, waiting for that which I love to return. Someday it will.

magic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home