Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

CS:Source Beta

Okay so I finally downloaded this thing today....I ran the video stress test. 39.7fps. Not bad considering I'm running a pentium3 800. Its 3 years old and its about time to upgrade. Half Life 2 will be the base for what I'm looking to run. I'm now waiting for this 10 minute startup but I think it might be worth it.

Had a good day off. No major incidents at the store that I know of, otherwise I would have gotten a phone call.

UPDATE: In the process of this blog my CS:Source finished. Yep...not good. It will not run on my machine at decent enough frame rate. I guess its time to buy a new mb and processor. If you can recommed a good set for a relative cheap price...email me.

magic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home