Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Did you know Slash's real name is SAUL???!!!!

So I'm sitting around here trying to download the CS:Source beta. Nope its not posted yet. Sir, when you say WEDNESDAY, shouldnt you actually release it on Wednesday? I guess not.

I played a little Rainbow Six: Black Arrow tonight. I actually got some kills. So now I hover between shitty and sucky. Only a few kills between the two, but still I'm improving.

Work is shitty. I did find another ASM. For those of you who dont know, my two ASMs pussied out of me and quit. I guess they couldnt handle working for a real boss. One who actually expects numbers and performance.

Check out the TRU ad. 50% off a bunch of video games. I picked up Mark of Kri for $8. Not too shabby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home