Mental Mindfield

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rant

Ok so I'm driving home from class today and I see 4 different cars with those "In loving memory" sticker on them. Now what the fuck. Seriously. If I die, the last thing I want is for you to lovingly remember me on the back of your Volkswagon Jetta. Honestly people, this is the best you can do? You can make your car your vehicle for rememberance!?! Maybe you should build a memorial in your front yard, or get a nice tatoo, but I'm sure Jimmy "Jimmy Jr" Smith is really thankful you're dedicating your Geo Metro to him after he died. If you're going to get a sticker made maybe you should get one that says "My kid/friend died and the only way i can remember them is to put a $10 sticker on my car."

Stop fucking sticking shit on your cars. NO ONE CARES. I dont care if you've been to Ireland. Seriously. I'm gonna get a big sticker that says FU. Maybe you can figure out what it means.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

My favorite are the stick-figure decals that show everyone in the family with a name under each person.

I like to call those "Roadmaps For Child Molestors"

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home