Mental Mindfield

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Uno on Xbox Live!

Ok so I was reading the kings post on his blog about the level of maturity on UNO compared to other games....well...this will destroy that. Yesterday I was playing Uno online. I proceeded to enter a 35th anniversary game, not knowing to download the deck before, it required me to download it pre-game. This caused the entire game to wait for me to download. This game my fellow players the chance to sit and yell obscenities at me, one in particular....FARTKNOCKER. Yes I got called fartknocker by a ghetto thug kid who got mad because I was lagging. He then started to get defensive and say that I game into his game like it was his turf i was tresspassing on and he was going to lay down a ghetto beat down. You know, you'd think ghetto kids wouldnt be playing UNO on xboxlive. Shouldnt you be out doing drive bys? Anyway, word to the wise, download the prior to playing, or else snoop dog jr will yell at you.

Another word to the wise, watch what you choose for you gamer pic. Every time I go into an Uno game they refer to me as Nacho. Yah...it was fun for about 20 minutes, then its just annoying. No i'm not really Nacho Libre, and no I wont tell you where to download the picture. Go play halo newb.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Sorry you got ripped on!

Please accept this free demo disc with my condolences!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=515871&redirect=true

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home