Mental Mindfield

Monday, June 05, 2006

All the evil in the world.

I have a new passion in life....Air Conditioning. Today (after almost a year) I installed a small window air conditioning unit. The room has gone from nearly 100degrees to a cool 72. Grab the wife and dog and just chill (literally.) Anyway, we've gotta get our asses moving on the master bedroom with company coming in less than a week...more like 4 days i think.

Anyway. I forgot to post it but we got a new car. We were out looking for a car for Sami's graduation and Steph and I ended up finding a 04 Nissan Xterra. Steph and My's bargaining skillz rock. We play good cop bad cop. Can you tell who i am? "Uhm yeah, so you want me to spend 31k on a 21k car???!!" We go the payments to what we wanted, and the price down to what we wanted. We sold Stephs old truck to a nice couple of hispanic gentleman who were also intersted in our cat. Take him, he pissed on my xbox. But sadly they just took the car. Poor guy too. He ran a carpet cleaning business and in the last few weeks someone totalled his other truck, he couldnt do his business. So we cut them a good deal, got rid of the excess vehicle and now only have one car payment...WOOT.

So here is a lovely picture of our baby:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home